Monday, April 25, 2011

Extra Class Kits For Sale

I have a few class kits left and would be happy to send them out to anyone who would love to play with some of this absolutely yummy product! Each of the kits come with two project ideas (page and card) with complete instructions and all of the materials needed to create them. Each kit also has an exclusive sketch, which I will not post on the internet so only kit holders have the ideas. I have a paypal account and will get them shipped quickly. Please contact me at lizqualman@gmail.com if you are interested. I will be happy to ship international with the best rate I can find, if some of you international girls are interested and especially if it is hard to get these two manufacturers.
This kit is loaded with Little Yellow Bicycle's Elizabeth Park collection. I would be happy to part with it for $27 plus shipping. Below are the two project ideas, but can easily be modified with the many embellishment choices in the kit. There is enough product to create these two project and a few more.
This Spring Page has two sketch ideas for how to modify the page to include multiple photos and can be made with these same products or with other papers and color choices in the kit since it includes all of the Canvas Border strips in the kit.
This Mother's Day Card can easily be changed to another sentiment since the entire package of Fresh Verse stickers is included in the kit.
This kit is loaded with Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker Summer collection and has enough product to make the two projects below plus a few more. I would be happy to part with this kit for $18 plus shipping.
This two page layout design fits 7 photos and was a lot of fun to make. The bright cheery colors are perfect for summer.
Totally adore these mini clothespins with the banners in the Summer collection. Such a fun card to send someone. There are other sentiments included in the kit and can be easily changed to suit your mood.

If you would like to have both of the kits, I can send them to you at a bit of a discount for $40 plus shipping. Just let me know...

Thank you so much for stopping by -

3 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Liz, this is so sweet of your to offer your extra's to your followers & fans!
Love this!!
I sent you an email to order one!!
TFS!!

Nati Tristan said...

Those are wonderful!

Liz said...

What a deal If I didnt' have the paper I would I love all the stuff.. acckkkkk