Saturday, March 19, 2011

Oh My Crafts Discovering Possibilities & Sketch

Has anyone been to a scrapbook workshop or retreat lately? I have never been to a multi-day retreat, but I am really excited to share that I am going to attend Oh My Crafts' Discovering Possibilities 2011 event. It is going to be three days of crafting packed with amazing classes from many of your favorite manufacturers and an opportunity to tour the Oh My Crafts warehouse during their SUPER sale. I am so excited to visit Downtown Salt Lake City (the craft mecca) and spend some time crafting with some of my very favorite folks. I hope that I will see some of my friends there. For more information about the event, please visit the site HERE.

One of the vendors will be the one and only Imaginisce and you all know how much I love them! Imaginisce creates so many wonderful product options. Below is a recent project I created with the Berrylicious collection. I think it embodies Spring and how exciting it is that it is finally here.
This collection will have you buzzing with creativity and will definitely bring some sunshine and rainbows to your crafty day. I love how this collection brightens up this outdoorsy photo of my daughter and husband.
The Berrylicious collection comes with this wonderful die cut rainbow and I think it frames my page perfectly. I used my Cricut Once Upon a Princess cartridge to cut the single cloud and then traced the blue outline with a gel pen. Aren’t the little bees in the honeycomb paper adorable? They add such a fun flair to the project.
I created this cluster with some of Imaginisce's paper flowers and chipboard from the Berrylicious collection. To dress it up and polish it off, I added some button and string.
These seed packet journal cards are so clever. They are heavy weight cardstock and perfect for writing something special. I love how you can add a name or a date in the scroll at the bottom. I also used my i-rock to add some glam rocks for some sparkle.

Imaginisce Berrylicious collection:

  • 002916 Juicy Fruits Die Cuts
  • 002917 Fresh Phrases Die Cuts
  • 002900 Cherry Lemonade 12x12 Paper (25 pk)
  • 002902 Sunshine Seeds 12x12 Paper (25 pk)
  • 002904 Just Peachy 12x12 Paper (25 pk)
  • 002914 Summer Fun Sticker Stacker
  • 002913 Home Grown Chipboard Sticker
  • 002260 i-rock
  • 002274 Glam Rocks – Mirror
Other Materials:
  • Chalk Ink
  • Adhesive
  • Pop dots
  • String
  • 5x7 Photo
It wouldn’t be right if I did not leave you with a sketch to make your own page with the Berrylicious collection or another collection of your choice. Have fun with it and enjoy getting outside again in the sunshine.
Thank you for stopping by -


7 comments:

Kathy said...

Such a cute sketch, Liz, and I love what you did with it using the adorable Berrylicious line! Sweet family! Enjoy this touch of spring weather while it lasts!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Always love your pages .. and the sketches too!

Becky Moore said...

Oh retreats are so much fun! I wish I was going with you!! Your spring layout was so fun today!! TFS

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

Such a great sketch, I had to play!

here is my project

Stacy H-W said...

Love your sketch! Here is my take on it!(and also my friend Denise's take on it) http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/03/fun-challenge.html
Thanks for sharing it. Stacy H-W

Kathy said...

Another great sketch. Here's my page!
http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/249401/view/3179689/-1.html