Monday, December 20, 2010

Naughty or Nice

I am just smitten with the Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas Delight collection and have a few projects to share this week. I really appreciate how versatile the collection is and can represent both the Christmas Holidays as well as the season of winter. I trying to get the perfect holiday photo when I took these pictures of my daughter. Ironically, my favorite photo is the one where she looks totally bored of the whole plan. Serves me right doesn't it?
Little Yellow Bicycle includes so many fun embellishments with all of their collections. I can easily make a page with 100% of their stuff - never anything needed to add to a beautiful page. I particularly love the chipboard swirls and bling that came with Christmas Delight. They were such a great accent. Not to mention the wonderful journal cards that always have the perfect sentiment.
The decorative edge papers were a great way to vary the look of my layers and I love how the soft blue color of the chipboard words contrast with the deep rich colors of the specialty paper with the ornaments. This collection will not disappoint.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I just bought some of what little was left for my page with the pic of my kids with Santa. LOVE this line!! Your page is wonderful!! Love that photo where Maddie looks bored too!

Kelly Massman said...

So sweet! :-)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Very pretty!!!! Love it

Melissa D. said...

Very sweet! I am wondering, which white pen do you use to journal on the page? Specifically, the part that says, "Which will it be?" I am looking for a good one!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a cutie,and the LO is gorgeous!