Monday, November 1, 2010

Guest Blogging at LYB


You know when you just love, love, love something that you just enjoy working on it or working with it as much as you can??? That's how I feel about Little Yellow Bicycle because I have been enjoying their products for years. There is always just the right amount of paper and doodads to make a special project. So... I am tickled to share that I am the Official Guest Blogger for the month of November and will be sharing some yummy projects I created with their Savor Collection. The colors and embellishments are really wonderful - I can't wait to share them.
Below are a few projects I created with the gorgeous Christmas Delight collection that I won in the Two Peas LYB Layout Challenge with my Scary Witch layout. I have had a blast with this collection too.
These are photos from the holidays last year. I could not resist the "naughty or nice" journal card from the Christmas Delight collection to summarize the expressions on my daughter's face.
This photo of my daughter completely cracks me up! I love how the Christmas Delight collection can be holiday or winter. The versatility is wonderful and the colors are spectacular.

Stay tuned for more projects and a Special Sketch Challenge at LYB with BIG Prizes - you heard me. I'll give you all the details a little later this week...

Thank you so much for stopping by -


5 comments:

Michelle said...

How cool, Liz!!! Congrats!! I LOVE the new Christmas line this year. I was drooling over it at Archiver's Saturday night!!!!

Mari said...

congrats on guest designing!!!!
Can't wait to see what you have created with SAVOR:)
I just played around with it too, so much fun!! And will keep on playing creating SAVOR stuff during november:)

Nancy said...

I am such a HUGE fan of your work! So glad I found your blog! :)

Brenda said...

awww loveeee the photos!!!The layouts are sooo awesome!
hugs
Brenda

Sandy Ang said...

Such wonderful LO. Congrats !