Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday Mornings

Have you ever shopped at Miss Paper Jane?  If you are a big fan of Cosmo Cricket, it is the one-stop-shop where you can find all of their older releases - especially your favorites.  Sometimes the collections are substantially discounted and if you order in "bulk" you can receive free shipping on your orders.  The customer service is really good and the items ship right away.  I've ordered many of my favorite Cosmo Cricket items from them and highly recommend taking a peek.  Lately I have been playing with the Lil' Man collection and loving it.  One of my friends was asking where to find the Ready Set Chipboard - click right here for it.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks, Liz!! ;)

Had fun playing with Sunday's sketch last night! :) It's in my sb.com gallery!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Cute cute! And saw your Layout on the cover at Scrapstreet! Not to mention your S&B last month! Girl, you are everywhere!

Kathy said...

Thanks for the tip on where to find older Cosmo, Liz! I love the Lil Man collection!