Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer CHA Part 3

I got to spend quite a bit of time with the Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker crew and these are some of the girls from Nikki's design team that attended the show and worked in the booth. From left to right: Deana Boston, Lori Roop, Rae Barthel, Susan Dupre, Nikki Sivils, Me, Delaina Burns, Sarah Eclavea.
Nikki's husband Dan took a moment to work with Rae on the Make and Takes. Dan is really good at drawing in the retailers and showing them how the product works.
I was so honored to have two of my projects hanging in Nikki's booth and two of my projects gracing her catalogue. Nikki is so talented and it is so much fun to work with her materials. I know this is a great team to be a part of...
Nikki and I had to do a photo shoot with our cover for Scrapbooking and Beyond. Jane Guthrie, the editor of SB&B gave Nikki a bunch of magazines to show off in her booth - big smile!


Thank you so much for stopping by -

1 comment:

B said...

Heh, just wanted to stop by and say that it was fun meeting you at CHA. :)