Friday, May 28, 2010

Lift This Guest Spot

Remember this??? This was my first layout with the March kit from The Paper Poppy Kit Co. The layout was spotted in the gallery by Nicole LeBlanc at Two Peas in a Bucket and she asked me to do a guest spot for the Lift This blog created by she and some other designer friends, Vinnie Pearce and Claudia Star-Beekhuis. They are really talented digital designers and every two weeks they choose a paper layout that they love and then challenge themselves and others to do a digital lift. Click here to see their wonderful work.

They asked some very fun interview questions, which I decided to answer digitally. Below is the Xtranormal movie I created for the interview with Nicole and I. Check it out!




Let me know what you think about the interview and please be sure to check out the site.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

3 comments:

Pat said...

Liz!!! You are soooo creative! that was so fun!!

Renata Moni said...

Oh..how cute is this, Liz! Love everything about this page!

Kathy Martin said...

Wow! Love your page! Great design and hand stitched accents! :)