Monday, May 24, 2010

Imaginisce & Core'dinations Blog Swap

The Imaginisce Team and Core'dination Team are Blog Swapping this week! Be sure to check out both blogs and Facebook pages for some fun opportunities starting today. I had a great time combining the Imaginisce To Love and Cherish collection with this Moonstone cardstock from the Core'dinations Gemstones collection. I got this idea from my friend Robbie Herring to use pretty much every punch I own to create a very unique textured background with the cardstock, then I tied on some ribbon and added a journal card sticker with a sentiment and some bling. There are a variety of Martha Stewart and Fiskars punches including Apron Lace, Scallops and Loops.I'll post another project later this week. Remember to check out both of the blogs and Facebook pages today for more examples and fun.

Thank you so much for stopping by -

5 comments:

Melinda Spinks said...

Stunning!!!!!

Robbie said...

Liz, you card turned out so pretty!! I love the combination of punches that you used!

Sandra said...

I love this!! WOW.

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Beautiful card. Love it!

Debbie Bakk said...

LOve the card and all the punches..but I really like that black with white design ribbon. Enjoy looking at all your work and love to work with your beautiful sketches when I find some special pictures to work with.