Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Inspiration

The weekend is upon us and for those of you looking for a little extra inspiration, this is a sketch I created for Pebbles Inc.'s Sketchy Thursday. Please visit the blog to see examples of what a few of my super talented teammates, Susan Dupre, Cherie Nymeyer and Suzanne Sergi created with my sketch. Happy scrapping this weekend and don't forget to check back on Sunday for the latest sketch and what some very special guest designers created with it.

Thank you so much for stopping by -


2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am going thru photos to upload to have printed... I will have to make sure to make a few smaller ones for this sketch. Another great sketch, Liz!!

Suzanne said...

You really are fabulous with designing sketches!! I love seeing what you come up with!!!