Saturday, October 24, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween

One week to go and all the little Ghouls and Goblins will be clambering through the neighborhood seeking candy and mischief. I purchased what I hope will be enough CANDY to get us to 9:00pm. It's not helping that the holiday is on a Saturday this year. We may have some late night Trick or Treaters. Better get some rocks too...hee, hee. Below are a few projects I created with Pebbles Inc.'s awesome Spooky Collection.


This card was so much fun to make. I traced a ghost pattern on cardstock and then used Pebbles Chips and Candy Dots to make eyes like the ghosts on the stickers that come with the Spooky Collection. The big "Boo" is a word sticker that comes in the kit.


I used the large round die cut that comes with the kit for the title of this card and some green tufted Pebbles Inc. Ribbon.


This photo of my daughter totally cracks me up. She is really holding a wand in the photo, but it looks like she is holding the round Trick or Treat sticker on a stick. She is such a little candy fiend, so I love that she has a candy corn shirt on in the photo and that the Spooky Collection came with "candy" as one of the sticker words. The colors and patterns on these papers are so much fun and perfect for kids.

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

LOVE this line...so many fun colors and patterns. You showcased it so well, too!