Friday, April 24, 2009

My Talented Friends

I am always amazed at what designers can do with my sketches. Featured below are two of my friends who never cease to amaze me with their work. I try to do an example layout with most of my sketches, but then when I see layouts like these, I get a little green with envy and wonder why didn't I think of that. LOL!!! I just adore these two ladies and what they create. Please see the April 19th sketch they used to make their layouts in the post below.


I just love how Pearl makes every layout look so eclectic and whimsical even though she is a master at placing every element perfectly with balance. Her blooms are always so remarkable and she uses just the right amount of contrast and texture with her layouts. Please visit Pearl's blog Paperfections for more inspiring work and ideas.


Debbi (aka Delusional1) took a totally different route and made something every bit as stunning. The bold, bright colors and radiant photo make this layout a pure knockout. I hope she is submitting this somewhere, because it is just perfection. Please visit Debbi's gallery at My Creative Scrapbook.

Thank you ladies for sharing your ideas - Liz

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww shucks!! LOL

Pearl said...

Oooo Liz ! It sure is wonderful to be your friend , grrl !

Thank you so much for your kind words ! That is more than reward for creating with your lovely sketches !

I'm so glad I decided to hang around a bit more over at MSC at the start of this year !

Julie Howard said...

I agree Liz! These two LO's are amazing and way cool of you to feature them on your blog. Fabulous work from both ladies.

Vel said...

Your sketches really do rock, Liz and these ladies did a bang up job with them. Congrats ladies! Your work is fabulous! :)

Holly Denghel said...

Fabulous examples!! Pearl and Debbi, your layouts are fantastic.

said...

Wow!! These are both such beautiful & unique interpretations of the sketch! Congrats ladies for a job well done!!

Pearl said...

O Liz ! I've never met a sketch designer as gracious & heartwarming as you ! seriously !( I've met some & I've met some ) ( - the older I am the less I like people generally ) But then there are special folks like you - I am not too cynical that I can't appreciate that !!! There's a lot that I can learn from you - 'cos those are the priceless things in life - that neither fame nor fortune can give ! lol

Big Hugs ,

Quirinus Solution Ltd said...

Assignment Writing Services
Corporate Accounting Assignment Help
Data Mining Assignment Writing Help
AB Announcements with assignment writing services
UK Assignment Help Online
Dissertation Writing Services
Online Assignment Help UK
Assignment Writing Services UK
Statistics Assignment Help
Marketing Dissertation Help