Monday, April 6, 2009

More April Kits at MCS


Can I just say WOW for My Little Shoebox!!! I had the pleasure of working with these fantastic products in the April Album kit at My Creative Scrapbook. The My Neighborhood collection is about the cutest darn papers you have ever seen and I had a blast creating projects for the Design Team Gallery this month. Hurry to see if there are still kits available, because this little kitty is a must have!


I couldn't believe my luck when this paper line from MLS came along, because I've had these photos of my daughter for a couple years and the neighborhood theme is perfect.


Talk about getting some mileage out of this kit, I cut the sides off of the scalloped paper to add some interest in the positioning of the paper and then what luck when the scraps were the perfect size to add a little zest to my thank you card. TFL.

7 comments:

Amanda Muirhead said...

I just LOOOOVE these layouts Liz...you did an amazing job with this kit!!!! :)

Taj White said...

this is just gorgeous. MLS is one of my favorites right now. And you did an amazing job with this. the photos go great with this as well. love it

phamil said...

Liz, you rocked these kits, I'm telling you!!!! Wonderful work, and the colors are just brilliant!!! Can't wait for next month!!!

Lynn Biermann said...

Some really amazing work!! I love the Beep!! Very inspiring! tfs :)

Meg Giroux said...

Liz, these are gorgous! Love these papers!

Vicki said...

Amazing LOs and cards, Liz! I love your sketches and scrapping style!

Mrs Frizz said...

Gorgeous creativity ... very inspirational!!!