Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little Man Henry

My little boy is growing so fast and I need to make sure that I document his amazing journey. I have been so busy with raising this little guy and his sister, my full time job and design team work for My Creative Scrapbook, that I have not had the luxury of enjoying a good challenge on another site. So... this week I was "spying" on the Dream Girls blog and saw their AWESOME idea for Challenge #25, which inspired me to do this layout. Thank you so much to Dolores and Debbie for the little kick in the butt I needed to get moving and working on my little boy layouts. You ladies ROCK and Happy Anniversary!


Stay tuned for the sketch that goes with this layout. I will post it on Sunday, April 12th. Thank you for stopping by - Liz

8 comments:

Lynn Biermann said...

Liz I love this!! He is a cutey & your lo is wonderful!! I just love the circles! this is such a fantstic piece of work! It looks as if you has fun!! tfs :D

Mieke said...

What a sweet layout this is Liz! The photo really stands out.

Hugs
Mieke

Shirley said...

Just saw your link on Dream Girls and thought I'd check it out! Glad I did! Beautiful work!

Ticia said...

It's an awesome layout and you did a great job.

Glenda T. said...

This is adorable, thanks for playing along with us!

NoraAnne said...

He is TOO cute! Love the layout, the black background really makes it pop!

Vicki said...

Wow! This is fab, Liz! He is beautiful and getting so big! Love all of the circles and the title.

Sophia said...

Hey Liz,
That's a really adorable layout! Love your use of circles!!