Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Sketch, Therefore I Am

Whewww - just updated my blog design...again. However, this time I created my banner from scratch. I've been teaching myself all kinds of html code breaking mumbo jumbo and trying out all kinds of digi products to make my blog the Cutest Blog on the Block. Then it just hit me...duh - I sketch and my banner should be one of my designs. You would think, these things would naturally occur to oneself, but when you are still regenerating the brain cells lost in pregnancy, it takes a while to recoup one's senses and practical thinking skills. Bottom line...I am happy with my new look. Thank you so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

The blog is looking so cute and so 'you' Liz!!! Cute idea to make the banner look like one of your sketches!!

~Gabi xx

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

I never saw your old blog but I like your new one! I especially like how you have your layouts sliding by like your flipping through a book!

Pearl said...

Great idea to use part of your sketch as your blog header , Liz ! so signature you !

& thanks for putting up my layout as a sample for your Sun sketch ! can't wait to see your next one ! ;-)

Julie Howard said...

Blog looks good! Love the new header - perfect.

Pat said...

It looks great!!!

Meg Giroux said...

Love the look of your new blog Liz! I love the sketch you have last posted too!

Jane F. Smith said...

It looks fantastic!!